Hours of operation have returned to 5:00 AM – 8:00 PM 7 days per week & access has returned to access card.
Must be a member of Calgary City Centre Fitness and a tenant of Calgary City Centre to use the facility. To become a member please go to the membership page, sign up, and book yourself a 15-minute facility orientation. Once the orientation is complete then access will be granted on your access card.
Member Portal for Current Members
Membership Sign-Up Page
Pandemic Code of Conduct:
**If you have a cough, fever, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath or feel unwell, please do not enter the facility for 10 days or until symptoms subside**
- Wipe Twice before and after use including the entirety of the fitness equipment, your phone, TV remotes and door handles.
- Wash Your Hands before and after workout, or use hand sanitizers before and after your workout.
- Maintain Your Distance and respect the personal space of others using the facility
- Take all personal effects with you, as items remaining will be disposed of.
Note: Failure to adhere to the above code of conduct may result in suspension of privileges.
Policies and Etiquette:
- For liability and safety reasons, non-members (including spouses, children or friends) are strictly prohibited from using the facility at any time. The Fitness Manager may terminate a membership for violation of this “Members Only” policy
- Access Cards must be scanned by every member that enters; no tailgating
- Peak Time: 11:30 a.m. – 1:15 p.m., is the facility’s peak time.
- Etiquette: NO CELL PHONES on the fitness floor, change rooms, or in the studio, especially during a class. Please take calls in the foyer or outside the Fitness Centre. Absolutely no pictures!
- Locker rooms: Please remove all contents from the locker once you have completed your workout. Anything left in the lockers will be removed and placed in the lost and found. Lost and found items will be kept for 2 weeks before being thrown out or donated.
- Cardio machines: During peak times, PLEASE LIMIT YOUR CARDIO MACHINE USE TO 20 MINUTES. If you need a longer cardio session, please come at non-peak times.
- Free weights: Please put your weights down gently. This is not only for noise control, but your safety as well. If you can pick up the weight you can put it down gently, thank you.
The Fitness Centre may be unstaffed as certain times through the week. Outside of staffed hours please be aware you must exercise at your own risk. Security Desk phone number: (587) 475-9785
Please be aware of the following safety procedures and requirements:
- Be aware of hazards such as equipment on the floor and other tripping hazards
- Pay attention to what you are doing in the gym!
- Always use the safety bars when using the Squat Rack
- When you are lifting heavy loads ALWAYS use a spotter! Ask the Fitness Staff or another fitness member to help
- ALWAYS use the safety collars to secure weight plates on the Olympic bar
- Please Do NOT Drop Weights for:
- your safety and others
- the proper maintenance of equipment
- and to not disrupt the tenants below and above the Fitness Centre
- If you have questions regarding how to safely and properly use equipment please speak with the Fitness Staff
- NO Guests or Family Members are allowed to access the Fitness Centre at any time, including weekends & holidays.
- Only active members are allowed to access the Fitness Centre
Members not following rules, etiquette and safety of the facility may have their membership suspended or revoked depending on severity or occurrence of the act.
In Case of Emergency:
- Duress buttons, which will call Calgary City Centre security, are found throughout fitness floor, studio and change rooms.
- AED and First Aid equipment can be found in the Fitness Centre and Group Exercise Studio lobby.
AED and First Aid Kit
- In the event of an evacuation go to the nearest stairwell (on the north or south sides of the plus 15 walkway), exit the building and meet at the muster point.
- Muster Point for Calgary City Centre is 400 – 4th Avenue SW (Shell Centre).
Hours of Operation:
5:00 AM – 8:00 PM
7 days per week, including weekends & holidays
- Monday 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Staffed hours are subject to change without notice.
Personal Training is also available both in-house and virtually for our members. Contact our staff for details.